The star-studded event Lux Style Awards 2021 has ended. Your favorite stars have bagged awards in various categories of TV, Fashion, and Music. If you’re curious to know who won what, this blog is for you. We’ve created the complete list of winners in the 03 major categories. Have a look to appreciate your favorite stars for their exceptional talents.
The event became quite a haul because of the pandemic, it was announced in 2020, but couldn’t happen due to unprecedented situations. This year the event was recorded at different times with different stars and audiences. The red carpet was set on Saturday, and the top stars were invited to grace the show with their presence. The awards were distributed to the winners present at the event while the rest received their awards at hand.
Some Exclusive Pictures of Lux Style Awards 2021
Here are the pictures of different stars and media personalities who were present at the event. The show was an absolute wonder for the Pakistani audience, the stars and starlets were dressed in outfits that left the audience awestruck.
Lux Style Awards 2021 Winners
Go through the list to find out whether your favorite stars have stood out or not.
- Model of the Year (Female): Mushk Kaleem
- Model of the Year (Male): Sachal Afzal
- Achievement in Fashion Design (Bridal): Shehla Chatoor
- Achievement in Fashion Design (Luxury Pret): Hussain Rehar
- Achievement in Fashion Design (Pret): Generation
- Best Menswear Designer: Ismail Farid
- Best Fashion Photographer: Najam Mehmood
- Best Hair and Makeup Artist: Sunil Nawab
- Best Emerging Talent: Sarah Zulfiqar
- Best Song of the Year: Teri Tasweer by Bayaan
- Best Singer of the Year: Abbas Ali Khan for Mein Yeh Janoun Na
- Best Video Director: Hamza Bin Tahir for Teri Tasveer by Bayaan
- Best Emerging Talent: Aziz Kazi for Shantaram
- Best Actor (Female) – Critics’ Choice: Yumna Zaidi for Pyaar Ke Sadqay
- Best Actor (Female) – Viewers’ Choice: Yumna Zaidi for Pyaar Ke Sadqay
- Best Actor (Male) – Critics’ Choice: Bilal Abbas for Pyar Ke Sadqay
- Best Actor (Male) – Viewers’ Choice: Danish Taimoor for Deewangi
- Best TV Serial: Ehd-e-Wafa – Momina Duraid and ISPR
- Best TV Writer: Umera Ahmed for Alif
- Best TV Director: Farooq Rind for Pyar Ke Sadqay
- Best Original Soundtrack: Ehd-e-Wafa k Naam Kiya, sung and composed by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan in Ehd-e-Wafa
- Best Emerging Talent: Adnan Samad Khan for Ehd-e-Wafa
Stay tuned on DramaSpice for more updates!